- Important Information
- Article 1 - Definitions
- Article 2 - iGiftcards
- Article 3 - Applicability
- Article 4 - The offer
- Article 5 - The contract
- Artikel 6 - Right of revocation
- Article 7 - Costs in case of revocation
- Article 8 - Exclusion of right of revocation
- Article 9 - The price
- Article 10 - Compliance and Warranty
- Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
- Article 12 - duration transactions: duration, termination and extension
- Article 13 - Payment
- Article 14 - Complaints
- Article 15 - Disputes
- Article 16 - Additional or different terms
- A code sent to you which represented the corresponding gift card, the code can be exchanged for the actual product or service.
- Ordered items will be e-mailed after payment by email and displayed on the screen. The e-mail is sent when the payment is processed by the respective payment provider. Some payment methods such as bank transfers, PayPal, Skrill-, Bill Pay- and credit card payments, delivery may take 1-4 working days, depending on your bank and the payment option.
- Products (codes) are always transmitted digitally and not by post. The image of the product is shown for illustration purposes and recognizability only.
- If you ordered the wrong products we will search for correct and appropriate solution.
- iGiftcards sends newsletters to its customers. These newsletters are informative in nature and contain valued content that is specifically aimed at the products ordered. You can unsubscribe from these newsletters via a link in the newsletter or on the website.
- Time to reflect: The period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business and a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Day: Calander day;
- Transaction time: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
- Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- right of revocation: the ability for consumers to see within the waiting period of the contract;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and / or services to consumers;
- Distance contract means an agreement in the context of a distance selling system organized by the entrepreneur of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and trader being in the same room.
These terms and conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement concluded at a distance between businesses and consumers.
Before the distance contract is concluded electronically, the text of these terms and conditions can be viewed electronically by the consumer through the website of the entrepreneur. Consumers will also be the opportunity for an easy way to store the text of the general conditions on a durable medium. Also the possibility to print the terms and conditions. The general conditions are registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Eindhoven and there can also be seen in.
In the event that besides these general conditions also specific product or service conditions apply, the second shall apply and the consumer in case of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
- If an offer has a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the contractor uses these images are a true reflection of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding.
- Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations which are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- the possible cost of delivery;
- how the agreement will be achieved and what actions are required;
- apply whether or not the right of withdrawal;
- the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
- The deadline for accepting the offer, or the deadline for adhering to the price;
- the size of the tariff for distance communication if the cost of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular fare for the means of communication;
- if the contract is filed after conclusion, and if so, how this can be accessed by the consumer;
- the way the consumer to conclude the agreement, to check the data supplied by him under the contract and recover if desired;
- any other languages, including Dutch, the contract may be entered;
- The conduct to which the trader is subject and the way the consumer can consult these behavioral codes electronically; and
- The minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of an extended transaction.
- The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately acknowledge electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the operator, the consumer may rescind the contract.
- If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety precautions.
- The entrepreneur can - within the law - inform or the consumer can meet its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors relevant to a sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under this investigation was justified in not concluding the contract, he is entitled to refuse or to attach special conditions to the execution of an order or request.
- The product or service of the entrepreneur consists of a valid digital code. If this code is valid and activated it can not be returned or revoked by the consumer.
- If it turns out that the code is not valid or not activated, the consumer, in consultation with the customer service of the trader will still receive a valid and activated code or, if desired, may revoke his order.
- If the consumer his order, as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 2 revokes, the payment will be refunded.
- To make use of his right of the right of revocation, the consumer focus to the trader to supply and / or appearance on delivery to area provided reasonable and clear instructions.
- if the consumer exercises his right of revocation, there is on the part of consumers have no costs or damages to an entrepreneur.
- If the consumer has paid an amount which under the terms must be repaid by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur wil pay this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after cancellation, refund.
- The operator may exclude the right of revocation from the consumer to the extent provided in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of revocation applies only if the entrepreneur stated it clearly in the offer, or at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of revocation is only possible for products:
- that have been created by the trader in accordance with specifications of the consumer;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- that can not be returned because of their nature;
- that spoil or become obsolete;
- whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for individual newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer has broken the seal.
- The exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure to carry on a certain date or during a specified period;
- the supply with the express consent of the consumer before the period has expired;
- on betting and lotteries.
- During the period mentioned the prices of the products and / or services have not increased in the offer, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no control, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are at the offer.
- The prices in the supply of products or services are including VAT.
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also ensure that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- By the trader, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer may invoke under the contract against the trader.
- The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery address is that the consumer makes known to the company.
- Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these Terms and Conditions, the Company accepted orders expeditiously within 30 days unless a longer delivery has been agreed. If delivery is delayed or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer receives them within 30 days after placing the order. The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and be entitled to any compensation.
- In the event of termination in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the operator the amount that consumers paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after termination, back pay.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will endeavor to provide a replacement product. By the delivery will be notified that a replacement item is delivered in a clear and comprehensible manner. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of the return shipment will be borne by the operator.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the employer until the time of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and the entrepreneur announced representative, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Since the entrepreneur onlyimmediately delivers a digitally product or service or within a few days after receipt of payment (see also the notes in the highlights), there is no question of an agreement that the consumer in any way whatsoever binds to the operator and vice versa, and therefore, no provision regarding termination and or renewal of contracts.
- Given the nature of the product or service, being a code that falls in the category of securities, directly prior to delivery by the trader full payment of the price the consumer is required.
- Given the nature of the product or service, it is not possible for the consumer to be discharged in partial payments, nor is it possible to work with a system of deposits.
- The operator reserves the right to refuse delivery of the product or service, ie delivery of a valid and activated or even activate code, despite payment of the consumer. This without giving reasons. In that case, the entrepreneur will the payment made by the consumer will not collect or entrepreneur refund the payment received.
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of the contract must promptly, fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- The entrepreneur complaints as soon as possible (depending on the opening of the customer in relation to the time of entering the complaint) caught and handled by customer service.
- If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement creates a dispute that is subject to dispute.
Contracts between the entrepreneur and the consumer of these terms refer only to Dutch law.
Additional or different provisions of these terms may not be to the detriment of consumers and should be recorded in writing or may be such that these by the consumer in an accessible manner stored on a durable medium.
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.